June seems to have gone in the blink of an eye and I didn't do as much sewing as I wanted to but I did get some things accomplished
The top two are a baby quilt I made for some dear friends who had a little boy last month. It was also featured on my stop on the Let's Get Aquainted Blog Hop here.
The middle two are the start of Summersville cushions that will be presents for my son's teacher & teaching assistants (there is another one in green & blue).
Then there is my 241 tote and a trial embroidery I did to see if I'd be happy with my skills before launching into my planned mini for the Brit Quilt Swap. I'm pleased with how it turned out and think I might turn it into a pincushion (I reduced the original pattern - by Aimee Ray and available here).
So roll on July - I have plans to finish up some things before I start anything else, namely the second Siblings Together quilt, the cushions and my Mum's quilt (she came to stay this weekend and made a few comments in that direction!)
Let's hope I manage!
thread catchers and more
1 day ago